Each year MABPA offers 5 opportunities for students to earn scholarship money towards the National Leadership Conference. They consist of:
- State Pin Contest- the winning design is made into a pin for the upcoming National Leadership Conference
- Cover Contest- design the cover for our 2020 SLC program
- T-Shirt Contest- design the official Conference T-Shirt for the 2020 SLC
- Writing Contest- students write an essay in response to a given topic
- Community Service Award - showcase the community service projects that your chapter participates in.
Each award offers $100 for first place, $75 for second place, and $50 for third place. See individual contest guidelines below for more details and for directions on how to submit.
Deadline to pre-submit the T-Shirt Design is Saturday, November 30th.
Deadline to pre-submit other contests is Monday, February 10.
How to presubmit your Contests:
(Please note- the submission system will not be open until January 2020.)
- Log into BPA.org from any page, using the username/password login in the top right corner of the page.
- Go to http://www.bpa.org/submit
- Choose the conference you are submitting for from the dropdown menu Massachusetts SLC
- When the page reloads, choose the contest you are submitting from the dropdown menu.
- Choose your division via the drop down menu.
- Enter your email (for submission confirmation).
- Use the “browse” button to find your first file to upload.
- If you have more files to upload, use the “add” button and then the new “browse” button that appears.
- Click “submit.” Do NOT click twice. If you are uploading large files, it will take a few minutes.
- You will get a confirmation screen and a confirmation e-mail.